Christian Designs: Way of the Cross (Via Crucis)
The Stations of the Cross
The Stations of the Cross (or Way of the Cross; in Latin, "Via Crucis"; also called the Via Dolorosa or Way of Sorrows, or simply, The Way) refers to the depiction of the final hours (or Passion) of Jesus, and the devotion commemorating the Passion.
- This set is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- Designs for the 4" x 4" hoop are 3.73" W x 3.73" H with approximately 15,000-18,000 stitches.
- Designs for the 5" x 7" hoop are 5.10" W x 5.07" H with approximately 25,000-29,000 stitches.
- All designs have 2 thread colors.
- Thread chart for each Station is included.
- The text descriptions of the Stations are for informational purposes and are not part of the individual designs.
- Click a Station to view a larger picture.
Jesus is Condemned to Death
Jesus Carries The Cross
Jesus Falls for the First Time
Jesus Meets His Mother
Simon of Cyrene Helps Jesus to Carry His Cross
Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus
Jesus Falls the Second Time
Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem
Jesus Falls a Third Time
Jesus' Clothes Are Taken Away
Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
Jesus Dies on the Cross
The Body of Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross
Jesus is Laid in the Tomb
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.