Vintage Ecclesiastical Design 823
The white lily in this beautiful Marian border design represents purity of thought and action, chastity, and innocence and has been a symbol of the Virgin for centuries.
This lovely design was created specifically for vestments and is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.94" W x 4.68" H with 16,272 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 7.91" W x 6.22" H with 26,599 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 9.75" W x 7.66" H with 40,046 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- This design is a continuous or repeating border.
- We recommend this design for experienced embroiderers.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 5103
- Price: $12.00