The lute was popular and widely used in Europe from about the 12th century AD until well into the 18th century and is enjoying renewed interest in the 21st century.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 1.88" W x 3.88" H with 2,189 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 3.35" W x 6.92" H with 3,251 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Musical Instruments set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 4541
- Price: $8.00